Orders will not be submitted until you click Confirm Order at the bottom of the invoice/receipt page at the end of the check out process.
To purchase for another person, select this will be shipped to a different address during checkout. Continue checkout and enter the name and address of the person for whom you are making the purchase when prompted.
Employment and Display Ads
- Click on “advertising” under “categories,”
- To submit advertising text using our on line form, Click Here
- Direct queries concerning advertising to the Office of Executive Director; tel. 202-467-4783; fax: 202-467-4786; email;firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Meeting Registration
- Click on “registration” under “categories,”
- Select “credit card” to pay on line, or “check/money order” to pay by mail.
- Direct questions concerning your conference registration status to the conference director, tel. 202-467-4783; fax: 202-467-4786; email email@example.com
- Click on “dues” under “categories,” or
- To register for the annual meeting and pay membership dues, please go to the “registration” and “dues” links under “categories.”
- Direct questions concerning your membership status to the Johns Hopkins Press Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 1-800-548-1784 (U.S. and Canada only), all others call 410-516-6987.
There are no returns or refunds. Dues and registration fees are neither refundable nor transferable. Forfeited registration and ticket fees will automatically transfer to the Baxter Travel Grant Fund. The Baxter Grants provide partial travel reimbursement to advanced graduate students who are members of the ASA and will travel to the convention in order to appear on the Annual Meeting program.
Please verify that the transactions do not have any invalid data on the required fields, the most common used invalid data are special characters like ‘ . / #. These are some of the most common characters used by customers that will cause issues at the moment of the transaction, especially the apostrophe in the name fields.